NEW CATEGORY OF BRA - 9TO5 CAMI BRA

NEW CATEGORY OF BRA - 9TO5 CAMI BRA
My photo
I'm the founder of Wink Intimates and creator of the 9to5 Cami Bra and the 9to5 Shape. www.winkintimates.com

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Evening dresses and Bra Options

Not to harp on the issue, but I watched an entertainment show last night, hi-lites from the Oscars. The guy asked a few women was it worth starving to get into those dresses and I don't recall them asking one man if they starved themselves to get into their tux? I'm just saying, why do we have to starve to look good, and do we really look better when we starve. I've got to think a little bit of bitchy comes along with starving. Some ladies said they couldn't wait to go eat a burger of some other junk food, I think they were just making a point. A better point would be I ate healthy all day and all week and I feel great. Exercise and good diet is the answer not starving oneself. A healthy body image is more beautiful than anything else, exude confidence with what you've got.

Wear flattering clothes, undergarments that enhance your figure, a colour that makes you glow and who cares what's hot and what's not, its what you feel amazing in.

Todays bra talk...backless solutions?

A beautful backless dress or top is great but do you go braless or what bra should you wear? I go with the tape from Shoppers Drug Mart. Its amazing what tape can do for a little hike up. There is also the cups that tape to your breasts, but being a D or E cup, they definitely don't work. I haven't tried the new bras that are backless and have a strap that wraps around your shoulder. Must try that to see if it is any better than the tape.