NEW CATEGORY OF BRA - 9TO5 CAMI BRA

NEW CATEGORY OF BRA - 9TO5 CAMI BRA
My photo
I'm the founder of Wink Intimates and creator of the 9to5 Cami Bra and the 9to5 Shape. www.winkintimates.com

Monday, March 8, 2010

The ladies with curves hit it at the Oscars


The day after the Oscars, some big surprises in the awards department. But don't most of us watch it for the gowns? So who hit a home run and who struck out. Every blog you read will have a different opinion, here's mine...

Miley Cirus, looked amazing loved the gown, age appropriate, well I suppose so, look at the young ladies going to prom, they are glammed and its a glam night, so I say home run for Miley.

Sandra Bullock, nice change from the strapless ballgowns, elegant, its true she did look a bit like an Oscar herself, but other than that, a total home run.

Jennifer Lopez, some might say a little over the top, but I loved it, the colour the shape and she filled it out beautifully. Home run for JLo.

What was with the mauve dress with white swirls around Charlize Theron's dress? Without the white swirls it was lovely, I guess it gave us something to talk about. The swirls made it a strike out.

Many people chose Sarah Jessica Parker as a best dressed, but I didn't love it, it was alright, but not a home run by any means.

Really they all looked great.

One comment in an interview on ABC with SJP that was a disappointment. The announcer said it was worth starving herself to look so good. WHAT!!! I completely disagree with him, I thought SJP looked like she needed a good meal, she looked starving, that's not attractive.

A greaat show, some women with beautiful curves looking healthy and vibrant, we don't need to celebrate starving women.

When choosing the model for Wink Intimates, I chose a beautiful shapely model who looks happy, healthy and vivacious.