NEW CATEGORY OF BRA - 9TO5 CAMI BRA

NEW CATEGORY OF BRA - 9TO5 CAMI BRA
My photo
I'm the founder of Wink Intimates and creator of the 9to5 Cami Bra and the 9to5 Shape. www.winkintimates.com

Friday, March 5, 2010




Fashionable Workout Wear


What to wear when you workout? Some women are happy in baggy sweats and a t shirt, some like the head to toe spandex look, some in between the two.Its nice to look nice when your working out, its also important to feel comfy.


So many of the cute workout shirts are too low cut for me and the end result is a little over the top. Yoga poses with your boobs ready to pop out is not only a distraction for others, but distracting for me. You can always go for the extra tank or sports bra under the top, but most tops have a built in bra and that's way too much bondage for a workout.


So, like the 9to5 Bra, I developed the 9to5 Shape, it also covers cleavage so you don't have to wear an extra layer when working out. I don't know who likes wearing extra layers, but I for one don't. Shelf bras on there own really just don't do the job.Its a new product for Wink Intimates and comes in black, nude and the floral as seen in the picture. Comes in bra sizes, because one size does not fit all when it comes to bras. 32B to 38E. Check it out at http://www.winkintimtes.com/


I had been looking for workout tops and could not find one that covered the cleavage but didn't cover everything. Who'd think cleavage could be such a problem, but it is, whether the cleavage is big or a little smaller, most of us don't want it all out there for workouts either.I'm always shopping for workout gear, working out 7 days a week, means you need to have plenty of workout wear and I like to look nice when I'm working out.


I'll continue to add new fabrics and add different shapes to the 9to5 Shape line, but the current model is a great basic for the gym or under a jacket or own its own with a pair of jeans.