NEW CATEGORY OF BRA - 9TO5 CAMI BRA

NEW CATEGORY OF BRA - 9TO5 CAMI BRA
My photo
I'm the founder of Wink Intimates and creator of the 9to5 Cami Bra and the 9to5 Shape. www.winkintimates.com

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Todays the first blog entry, thanks for coming by to see what Winkbras has to say today. A day in the life at Wink Intimates.

Started off the day with a great Zumba class, fun workout, nice way to start a day.

Some pretty serious problems with our server today at www.winkintimates.com but I think we are getting things ironed out now. How much we rely on our website and email.

It was Rangers haircut day today, he has a wonderful stylist named Farah at Cherished Paws, Farah does a great job and is very kind to little Ranger. That's the most important thing. He just came home and looks cute as a button. Nice job Farah.

I've recently read that I shoud keep exclamation points to a minimum, so I will restrain myself, there's lots of places where I want to make a point, but really, for here on, when there is one, its going to be something well worth it.

Its a fabulous day in Toronto, sunny, feels like Spring, and what's better than Spring, nothing from my point of view, I love how Spring makes me feel. Alive, spirited and ready to do anything. Goodbye Winter, hello Spring and Summer.

Heading out to a weight training class, I make sure to fit in a couple of classes a day, keeps me fresh and its a must for me.

Oh yes, its my sisters birthday today, Happy Birthday to Donna! There you go I've done it and it was worth the exclamation for sure.....

At Winkbras, we'll chat about all things fashion, bras and undergarments, beauty solutions and great service, so if you want to share a story about any of these things, please do.

I love to commend people who go that extra mile in whatever they do. Finding those gems either in the drug store or department store or online.

Thanks for coming out and I'll be keeping you updated on all things Wink Intimates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome!