NEW CATEGORY OF BRA - 9TO5 CAMI BRA

NEW CATEGORY OF BRA - 9TO5 CAMI BRA
My photo
I'm the founder of Wink Intimates and creator of the 9to5 Cami Bra and the 9to5 Shape. www.winkintimates.com

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

The Dragons's Den 2nd Chance Show

A fes months ago I received a call from a producer from CBC's Dragons's DEn. Its been 2 years since I auditioned and ws asked to pitch the 9to5 bra to the dragons. The show taped in the Spring and aired in the fall of 2011. It wa great for ubsiness, lots of orders and supporters from viewers of the show. At that time arlene Dickenson the marketing guru of the group offered to invest in my brand new business. It hae only been a few weeks since the launchof Win Intimates and the 9to5 BRa. Arlene offered 150K for 55% of the business. As great as it would have been to have Arlene on my team it didn't make sense to give away 55% of the business i had been working on for the past 2 years.
Since I last visited the Den many things have happened at Wink Intimates. We have been awarded patents in the US and Canada for the 9to5 Bra. We hve received trademarks for both Wink Intimates and 9to5 The Bra. We have been featured in many publicatins including Oprah Magazine, Canadian Living and featured on CityLine.

As a result of all this great PR sales have soared and continue to increase month after month.

I agreed to come back to shoot the 2nd chance show in April. I had 2 beautiful models by my side and the show I am sure willl be very entertaining when in airs in the fall 2011.
The first time I faced the dragons I honestly asked myself if I was crazy just before I went onto the set. But the results made it well worth the risk I took facing the drgons. Lets face it, they are only people, they have their opinions and I have mine. Men as a rule think a bra that covers cleavage is a little crazy and the male dragon's were no exception.

There is a confidentiality agreement signed before the taping of the show so I can't say how or what happened. Let me just say, it was an experience, it will be a very entertaining watch. I'm confident about my product and have the sales numbers to prove that its a great product. You need to be brave to face the dragon's...they don't call them dragon's for nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome!